Hi crafty friends 🙂
I just love, love, love this box. It’s in the Milk Carton style and is very quick and easy to make
The three boxes here are made with the Beautiful Friendship paper and a coordinating card stock to match:- Smoothie, Bashful & Sapphire.
Here is a close up of the small suede bow and the Gold Heart Clip.
So here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Beautiful Friendship Box with a Heart Paper Clip
Sapphire Card stock: 11-1/2’ x 8’
Score on the 11-1/2’ side @ 3-1/2’, 5-1/2’, 9’ & 11’
Score on the 8’ side @ 2’, 5-1/2’ & 7-1/4’
Turn back to the 11-1/2’ side so that the 3/4′ section is at the top and score @ 4-1/2’ & 10’ just down to the first score line.
Using a ruler and a scoring tool. Score a line on the diagonal from the half mark to the intersecting score lines to form a triangle on the top side sections (as shown in the cutting diagram on the below).
Beautiful Friendship Paper:
Front & Back: 3-1/4’ x 3-1/4’ cut 2
Sides: 3-1/4’ x 1-3/4’ cut 2
Top sections: 3-1/4’ x 1-1/2’ cut 2
Gold Glitter paper: 2-3/4’ x 2’
White Daisy: 2-3/4’ x 2’
3 Clear Sparkles, Tender Pink Shin-Han marker
or a Suede Bow
“Happy Birthday” M1186
2-1/2’ Oval Thin Cut & 2-1/4’ Oval Stitched Thin Cut
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Follow the cutting guide on the below, by cutting up on the 2’ section to the bottom score line and then cutting away the very small rectangle on the 1/2′ side section at the bottom.
- Notch in on the side flaps only (as shown in the cutting guide).
- Adhere the paper to the front and back sections as well as the sides and the top sections.
- Add adhesive to the 1/2′ side section and fold the other side over to form the box.
- Fold in the two side flaps on the bottom, then the back and add adhesive to the front flap and fold up to form the bottom of the box.
- Gently press in the side top sections and place the Heart paper clip in the middle to keep the box closed.
- Cut out the two ovals and stamp the white Daisy with the birthday greeting.
- Add 3D foam tape to the back and layer it up on the Gold Glitter paper.
- Adhere this to the front middle section of the box.
- Colour in the Clear Sparkles with the Tender Pink Shin-Han marker and adhere to the front of the stitched Oval Thin Cut or you can place one of the Suede Bows onto the front of the stitched oval.
I hope that you like this box and give it a go.
So till next time….
Keep on creating and bye for now. 🙂
Colleen V xxxxx