These mini Bon Bons hold three Lindt/Lindor balls each.
A couple of years ago I made about 35 for one of our family Christmas Eve dinners at my house. They looked lovely set up on the table with every ones name on them, and all of my family loved the extra little gift.
Card stock: 5- 1/2’ x 6’,
4 pieces of White Pines cut @ 1′ x 2-3/4′
Randomly stamp all over the card stock (I have used the ‘Hand-lettered Christmas Holiday’ stamp M1127
Score on the 5-1/2’ side @ 1-1/4’, 2-1/2’, 3-3/4’ & 5’
Turn to the 6’ side and score @ 3/4’, 1-1/8’, 1-1/2’, 4-1/2’, 4-7/8’ & 5-1/4’
(A 12’ x 12’ piece of card stock will yield 4 boxes)
Baker’s twin or Poppy twine
- Fold and burnish all the score lines (as shown in pic).
- Make sure that you have a mountain-valley-mountain fold for both the ends. As this will make it easier to for them to pop in when you add the ribbon.
- Add glue to the 1/2′ section and fold over to form the box.
- Using your piercing tool and a ruler, make a mark @ 3/8’ on the middle score line (as shown).
- With the box folded flat, cut from the bottom score line to the point and then the top score line to the point, this will form the little triangles that make the ends pop in easier.
- Add ribbon to one end, and fill with goodies at the other end. Close this end off with ribbon and add a name badge to the top.
Colleen V Independent CTMH consultant.
Here is the guide for the piercing and cutting.
I hope that you give these mini Bon Bons a go,
Till next time.
Keep on creating 😉