Hi everyone 🙂
Here is the box that will hold the 8 cards and envelopes.
I have made this one up in our new Whimsy Fundamental paper with Thistle, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy card stock.
Here are the Measurements and video:
Card stock: 8’ x 11-3/4’
Thistle card stock: 4-1/2′ x 1′
Thistle Square: 2-1/2′ x 2-1/2′
Sweet Leaf Fundamental paper: 4-1/2′ x 3/4′
CTMH Score Board:
Score on the 11-3/4’ side @ 4-1/2’, 5-1/2’ turn to the other end and score @ 3/4′ & 1-3/4’
Score on the 8’ side @ 1’ on both sides
Scoring on your Trimmer
Score on the 11-3/4’ side @ 4-1/2’, 5-1/2’, 10’ & 11
Score on the 8’ side @ 1’ & 7’
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Follow the cutting diagram to form the lay out of the box.
- Round the corners on the 3/4′ top section.
- Using the thumb notch punch, punch out a very small notch at the other end as shown in the picture.
- Add adhesive to the small bottom tabs only, and also along the front side edges as shown.
- Fold the back section up the small tabs to form right angles.
- Then fold over the front side edges and tuck the small tabs over the side back section to form the box.
- Fold the lid section in.
- Layer up the Fundamental paper onto the thistle and attach the the square in a diamond position onto the front of the box.
- Then add the stamped and Thin cut A Bunch of Love, coloured in with ShinHan markers.
Here is the cutting layout and the placement for the double sided tape.
Paper: Whimsy Fundamentals Z3255
Thin Cuts: A Bunch of Love Z3251
ShinHan Markers: Lavander Z2453
Ribbon: White and Gold Z3189
Shimmer Trim: SilverZ1799
I hope that you like this box and all the cards to come in the next couple of weeks.
So till next time.
Keep on creating 🙂