HI everyone 🙂
Well its getting on to that time of the year where all I do is think about what I can make for Christmas and share with you.
Over the next couple of weeks I have a few quick and easy Christmas card that you can make in a flash.
So I hope that you like this little project today.
Todays project is this very cute little gift card wallet
This one is made using the Oh Deer! paper and New England Ivy card stock.
The one I’m making today is using the City Side Walk paper and Willow card stock.
So here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card stock: 4’ x 3-1/4’ New England Ivy
Paper: 4’ x 10-1/2′ “Oh Deer” paper
Score on the 10-1/2’ side @ 3’, 5-1/4’ & 7-1/2’
New England Ivy: 2-1/2 x 1-3/4’
2-3/4’ x 2-1/4’
White Daisy: 2-1/4’ x 1-1/2’
2-1/2’ x 2’
Enough White & Gold twine to go around the gift card 3 times. (This is about 28’ long)
1/8’ Hole punch
1x circle cut @ 1-1/2’ in New England Ivy
1x circle cut @ 1-1/4’ in White Daisy
- Fold and burnish all the score lines as Mountain, Valley & Mountain.
- Add glue to the two side and bottom, as shown.
- Fold section closed and trim of 1/8’ on the folded edge so that it forms a pocket in the middle. Using the thumb notch punch, punch out the notch on the pocket section.
- Using a corner rounder. Round all the corners and the inside pocket as well.
- Attach the wallet to the card stock so that it lines up on one side and has a 1/4′ edge on the open side.
- Round two of the corners on the open side of the card stock as well.
- Take a 1/8’ Hole punch and punch a hole @ the 2’ mark on the long side of the card stock, as shown.
- On the small White Daisy piece, stamp the Merry Christmas and on the larger piece, stamp the “To & From“, then attach to the New England Ivy pieces that match.
- Attach these to the inside of the wallet.
- Using the “A little gift for you” stamp on to the 1-1/4’ White Daisy circle in New England Ivy ink.
- Attach to the New England Ivy 1-1/2’ circle using 3D foam tape and attach to the top right hand corner of the wallet.
- Tie a knot on both ends of the twine and thread one end through the hole leaving about 4’, then wrap the remanding twine around the wallet three times and tie in a bow to finish.
Glitter paper: Red Z3241
This project can be made in any paper and given to someone for their birthday, graduation, engagement or wedding.
I hope that you give this cute little wallet a go 😉
So till next time.
Keep on creating:)