Hi everyone 🙂
I just love this card!!!
It,s so easy to make. Just a few score lines and it’s made.
I’m going to give this one to my grandson Henry for his 5th birthday.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card stock: 9’ x 4’ Lagoon
Score on the 9’ side @ 2’ & 7’
Score on the 4’ side @ 2’
Matting panel: 2-1/2’ x 2-1/2’ Lagoon
Front panel: 2-1/4’ x 2-1/4’ White Daisy
Small matting side panels: 1-3/4’ x 1-3/4’ cut 4 White Daisy
Small side panels: 1-1/2’ x 1-1/2’ cut 4 (1 each in Pansy, Lemon, Willow & Pacifica)
- On the 9’ side, from the 2’ score line. Make a mark @1-1/2’ as shown. Do this on both sides.
- From the middle score line and the 2’ score line. Make a mark @ 1/2′ on both ends.
- Taking a ruler and scoring tool. Line up the make from the outside 1-1/2’ edge to the 1/2′ mark and score a line. Repeat this step for all the marks, as shown.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines (taking care to fold the diagonal score lines back in the opposite direction)
- When folding the end pieces back. Hold the 2’ end pieces in your hands and gently push in and fold in half at the same time.
- Turn the White Daisy front panel into the diamond side and stamp the Happy Birthday in the middle using Lagoon ink.
- Attach to the Lagoon matting panel.
- On only the bottom section of the diamond, add adhesive and attach to the middle section of the card, as shown.
- Using a scrap piece of White Daisy. Stamp out the 4 little monsters (1 each in Pansy, Lemon, Willow & Pacifica).
- Run these through the Big Shot and attach to a different coloured square. Then place them onto the White Daisy matting squares.
- Attach these to the four 2’ sections.
- If you wish, you could use a Shimmer Brush and gently go over all the monsters, to add a little bit of bling to the card.
Stamp set and Thin Cuts Used: Monstours Halloween Thin Cuts Bundle Z4006
I hope that you like this card. I found it on Pinterest made by Ann’s happy stampers.
So till next time,
Keep on creating 🙂