HI everyone 🙂
I was scrolling through Pinterest (as you do) and I came across a card made by Leonie Schroder and I thought that our new Star Thin Cuts would look great on this card.
I just love the clear crisp look of this card and also how quick and easy it is to make.
I have used the New Sea Glass on this card, but you could use any glitter paper and matching ink.
Basic Card: 5-1/2’ x 4-1/4’ White Daisy 1385
Front Panel: 5-1/4’ x 4’ White Daisy
Glitter Paper: 2-1/4’ x 2-1/4’ Sea Glass Z3240
- Fold and burnish the card.
- On the front right hand side, measure down 3-1/2’ and in at 1-1/4’ and make a cross for placement of the star.
- Place the star over the top of the cross so that it’s in the middle of the star and run through the Big Shot.
- Taking the Merry & Bright stamp. Stamp on to the top left hand side in Juniper or Sea Glass ink.
- Taking a journal pen and a ruler. Draw a line from the top down to the top of the star.
- Using glue dots on the wrong side of the star cut out, place the glitter paper over the cut out.
- Add 3D foam tape to the back and place onto the front of the card.
I hope that you like this card and give it a go
so till next time
Keep on creating 🙂