HI everyone 🙂
I hope that this blog finds you all well.
Last week I had just come back from the Close to My Heart Convention in Adelaide, and what a fantastic time I had with all the others consultants.
So while I was convention, I received some other great news, that my youngest daughter had gone into labor on the Friday, so I waited patently all weekend to find out who my new grandchild would be as Chloe would not find out what she was having.
Well 5 days later our newest family member arrived.
Bonnie Rae arrived on Wednesday 19th October @ 7:34 pm. 6Lb 6oz (2.9kg)
Here are a couple of pictures of her and me:)
Now to get on with the card this week.
It’s a very ease Z fold using the Perfectly Pine stamp set (this one has become one of my all time favourite)
So here are the Measurements and the video:
Basic Card: 5-1/2’ x 4-1/4’ White Daisy X254
Score the 4-1/4’ front section @ 2-1/8’ and fold back on its self
Matting Panel: 2-1/4’ x 2-1/4’ Ruby X5927
Front Panel: 2’ x 2’ White Daisy 1385
- Fold and burnish both the fold lines.
- Using the Pine Needles stamp and the Fern and New England Ivy inks, and randomly stamp down both the side edges, as shown.
- Randomly stamp the pine cones over the top of the pine needles, in Cocoa and Chocolate ink.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas in New England Ivy and the flourish in Ruby.
- Layer this up onto the Ruby card stock.
- Add adhesive to only the left hand side and attach to the front of the card.
- Using a Shimmer Brush, add some glitter to the Pine Cones.
I found the original on Pinterest and I thought that our new stamp set would be just perfect for this card. The original was made by Tracey Elsom.
I hope that you like this card and give it a go.
So till next time
Keep on creating 🙂