Hi everyone 🙂
Here is box No.5 for you. It’s a Triangle sided box that is very quick and easy to make.
So here are the instructions, measurements and video:
Card stock: 4’ x 3’ Sea Glass X5789
Score on the 4’ side @ 1’, 1-3/4′, 2-3/4’ & 3-1/2’
Make a mark on the top 4’ side @ 1-3/8’ & 3-1/8’
Score on the 3’ side @ 3/4′
Stamp set: Swirling Stars M1146
Ink: Juniper Ink Z2865
Twine: Gold and White Twine Z4014
- Using a ruler and a scoring tool. Score a line from the mark to the bottom score line corner so that it forms a triangle, as shown.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Add adhesive to the side 1/2’ section to form the box.
- Fold in the two side flaps and the back. Add adhesive to the front flap and fold up to form the base.
- Punch a 1/8’ hole into the top and add some twine.
- Add the snowflakes to the front and the number to the back.
The little marks at the top are 1-3/8 & 3-1/8. I have forgotten to write them on the cutting guide.
I think that this box style came from Pootles Papercraft.
I hope that you like this little box 🙂
So till next time
Keep on creating and bye for now 😉