Hi everyone 🙂
Here is the first installment for the 8 Advent boxes.
If you make three of each of the eight boxes/bags you will have enough for an advent tree.
This one is a mini milk carton that will hold one Lintd ball.
Here are the instructions, measurements and video:
Advent box No. 1: Mini Milk Carton
Card stock: 4-1/2’ x 3’
Score 4-1/2’ side @ 1’, 2’, 3’ & 4’
Score 3’ side @ 7/8’, 1-7/8’ & 2-5/8’
Make a mark on the 2nd and 3rd panels @ 1-1/2’ & 3-1/2’ and score down to the 1st score line at the top, as shown in the diagram.
- Using a ruler and scoring tool. Make a diagonal score line from the small score line to the corner score lines to form a small triangle in these two sections.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Remove the small rectangle at the bottom of the box (on the 1’ section), then cut up all the lines as shown in the cutting diagram.
- Add glue to the small side section and fold over the other side to form the box.
- On the bottom, fold in the side flaps, then the back. Add glue to the front and fold up to seal the bottom closed.
- Push your finger into the side section at the top and pinch closed.
- Using the 1/8’ circle punch, make two holes on the top and thread some twine through, then pull it back on its self through the loop section.
- Add some glitter snowflakes to the front and a number to the back.
- Fill with some Smarties and a message to finish.
Here is the cutting guide.
Paper: Oh Deer! X7214B
Twine: White and Gold Z4014
Glitter paper: Gold Z3238
I hope that you give all these little boxes and bags a go.
So till next time,
Keep on creating 🙂