Hi everyone 🙂
Here is Advent box No.2.The mini sandwich box.
I just love this cute little box, and you can fit quite a lot of smarties inside it.
With this box I have stamped an all over design.
The card stock is Glacier X5770 and the ink is Crystal Blue 1292. the stamp set is Swirling Stars M1146 and White & Gold Twine Z4014. The snowflake is an old punch that I have and it is in Silver Glitter Paper Z3239. The number is in Gold Glitter Paper Z3238 and cut from the Cricut 3/4′
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card stock: 6’ x 4’
Score on the 6’ side @ 3/8’, 2-1/8’, 3-7/8’ & 5-5/8’
Score on the 4’ side @ 1-1/2’ & 2-1/2’
- Make a mark on the 6’ side in between the score lines
@ 1-1/4’, 3’ & 4-3/4’ on both sides.
- Using a ruler and a scoring tool, score a diagonal line from
the small mark to the intersecting score lines to form a triangle. Do this on all the side sections.
- Cut away the triangle sections as shown.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Add glue to the first two triangles and glue them to the middle triangles.
- Push the other side triangles inside the box to close it up.
- Using a 1/8’ hand held circle punch, punch two holes into the small top flap section.
- Add a piece of twine for hanging on to your tree.
- Add two glitter snowflakes to the front section of the box and a number to the back. .
- Here is he cutting guide.
I hope that you enjoy these little boxes and bags.
So till the next one.
Keep on creating 🙂