Hi everyone :), I’m back with the box #3. Its a little Hexagon box.
This one is from Persephane’s Paper Craft.
ts such a cute little box and it hold i Lindt ball o your choice 🙂
MMM mines is the Strawberry and cream ones.
So here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card stock: 5’ x 3’ Ruby X5927
Score on the 5’ side @ 3/4′, 1-1/2’, 2-1/4’, 3’, 3-3/4’ & 4-1/2’
Score on the 3’ side @ 1-1/4’ & 2-1/4’
Turn back to the 5’ side (so that the 1/2’ section is on the right hand side) and make a small mark at the top in the middle of the 3/4′ section as shown in the cutting diagram.
Make a mark @ 3/8’, 1-1/8’, 1-7/8’, 2-5/8’, 3-3/8’ & 4-1/8’
1 piece of 9’ White & Gold Twine Z4014
Stamp set: Woodland Wishes D1696, (one of the snowflakes)
Ink: Ruby Z2870
- Using a ruler and a scoring tool. Score a diagonal line from the centre mark to the corner score lines as shown, to form triangles.
- Stamp all over the card stock using the stamp ‘Swirling Stars’ M1146, in Juniper ink.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Cut away the small rectangle at the bottom of the 1-1/4’ scored section. Then cut up the score lines to the horizontal score line, as shown.
- Add adhesive to the 1/2′ side section and fold over to the other side to form the box.
- Taking a 1/8’ hole punch. Punch out on all the triangle sections, as shown.
- Fold the bottom tabs in, so that the one on the opposite side covers the first one, as shown in the diagram.
- Add the No. to the front.
- Fill with sweets and thread a piece of twine through the holes, tie off and the pull back through on its self for hanging in the tree.
and here is the cutting guide:
cut away the green corner and cut up the green lines.
I hope that you like this little advent box and give it a go,
so till next time.
Keep on creating and bye for now 😉