Hi everyone 🙂
So here is box No.4 of he advent boxes.
This is rather a cute little box and can be made in any size.
So here are the instructions, measurements and video:
Card stock: 4’ x 3’ Crystal Blue 1292
Score on the 4’ side @ 2’
1 piece of 9’ White & Gold Twine Z4014
- Place the 3’ side on to your score board and make a mark @ 1-1/2’ on both ends.
- Using a ruler and a scoring tool. Place the ruler onto the mark at the top and down to the fold line to form a diagonal line on both side to form a triangle.
- Repeat this step on the other end.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Fold in the side sections and using a 1/8’ hole punch, punch out the holes (do one side at a time)
- Tie a knot into the top of the twine and thread through the holes, add the sweets. Then loop back on itself to close.
- Add the Snowflake to the front and the number to the back to finish
I hope that you like this little triangle box , the original came from Persephone’s Papercraft.
Till the next installment,
Keep on creating and bye for now 😉