Hi everyone 🙂
Well here is box No.7 for you. I not sure of its name but I call it the Pinched Side Triangle box …though really it should be called a bag.
A couple of chocolate coins fit inside it…so that should keep my grandsons very happy, as they can share the surprise together.
So here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card stock: 3’ x 4-1/2’ Glacier X5770
Score the 4-1/2’ side @ 1’, 2’, 3’ & 4’
Make a mark on the top edge @ 1-1/2’ & 3-1/2’
Score the 3’ side @ 1’
Stamp set: Woodland Wishes D1696 Snowflake stamp
Ink: Lagoon Ink Z2895
Glitter paper: Silver Glitter Paper Z3239
Twine: White and Gold twine Z4014
- Using a ruler & scoring tool, make an X on the 2nd and 4th rectangles down to the bottom score line (as shown).
- Then rule a line from the top mark to the centre of the cross.
- Cut away the small rectangle on the bottom and cut up the other three score lines to form the bottom of the bag.
- Cut small wedges into flaps No. 1, 2 & 4. Leave No. 3 as this one is the front of the bag.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines. Fold the X out wards and the small half line in.
- Add adhesive to the 1/2′ side section and fold the other side over to form the bag.
- For the bottom: fold in the two side flaps and then the back flap. Add adhesive to the inside of the front flap and fold up to form the base of the bag.
- When the top of the bag is closed together the two side sections push in and the sides should look like long thin triangles.
- Punch a 1/8’ hole into the top and add some twine for hanging.
- Add the snowflake to the front and a No. to the back. Fill with lollies to finish.
here is the cutting and scoring guide for you. Cut away all the shaded in areas.
I found this one on Pinterest, but it was such a while a go I can’t remember who made it?
So till next time,
Keep on creating and bye for now 😉