Hi everyone 🙂
Well here is the last project in the Advent boxes and its a mini Bon-bon.
It has 5 sides and can hold 1 Lindt ball…Yum.
My favourite are the strawberry and cream ones.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card stock: 3’ x 4-1/2’ “Oh Deer” paper X7214B
Score on the 4-1/2’ side @ 3/4′, 1-1/2’, 2-1/4’, 3’ & 3-3/4’
Score on the 3’ side @ 1/2′, 3/4′, 1’, 2’, 2-1/4’ & 2-1/2’
Twine: cut two @ 8-1/2’ pieces and one piece cut @ 6′ in White and Gold Twine Z4014
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Make a 1/4′ & 1/2′ mark on the middle score line on the 3’ side on to ever panel, as shown.
- Fold each panel and using scissor, cut from the top score line to the mark in the middle score line and then from the bottom score line to the middle to form a diamond as shown in the diagram on the back.
- Do this on all the panels as this forms the ends of the Bon Bon.
- Glue the two end panels together.
- Tie the twine to the ends section.
- Punch a 1/8’ hole and add some twine for hanging.
- Add the snowflake to the front and the No. to the back
So here are the eight little advent boxes, so all you need to do is make another 16 to have 24 boxes for your tree.
I hope that you have enjoyed making these little boxes with me.
So till next time
Keep on creating and bye for now.