Hi every one 🙂
I found a box like this one on Pinterest made by Christi from Stampin Texas.
I just loved the style of this little box, and I wanted to share it with you.
For the inside box, I have used the new Sugar Rush thin cuts. As I found this to be the best one to hold the Cadbury Creme Egg in place. The circle for the front is from the new Basic Circle thin cuts, and is the 1-1/2′ circle.
The happy Easter and the basket are from the Stamp of the Month “Easter Bunny” stamp set.
I used the ShinHan Markers to colour in the basket.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Wrap around: 8-1/4′ x 2′ in Pacifica X5759
Score on the 8-1/4′ side @ 5/8′, 3-1/8′, 5-1/8′ & 7-5/8′
5-1/2′ x 3′ in Pacifica X5759
Score on the 5-1/2′ side @1/2′, 2-1/2′, 3′ & 5′
Score on the 3′ side @ 1/2′ & 2-1/2′
Top strips: 2′ x 5/8′ Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack X7217B
Bottom strip: 1/2′ x 8-1/2′ Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack X7217B
Tag: 2-1/4′ x 1-1/4′ White Daisy 1385
Make a mark on one of the 1-1/4′ sides @ 3/8′ & 5/8′
Make a on the 2-1/4′ side @ 1/4′ on both side (as shown in the diagram)
8′ peice of White and Gold Ribbon Z3189
- Fold and Burnish all the score lines on the wrap around and box.
- Place the 1-1/2′ thin cut circle onto the wrap around, just under the 5/8′ score line.
- Place mini glue dots on all 4 corners of the the page protector, and place over the circle on the inside.
- Using the thin cut icing shape from the Sugar Rush thin cuts. Cut out the middle of one of the squares on the box. You can also use a 1-1/4′ circle punch.
- On the long side of the box, cut up all the little tabs and notch each one (but not the long ones)
- Add adhesive to the small tabs and the long side on one end of the box. Fold up and form into a box.
- Add adhesive to the bottom of the box and place into the centre of the wrap around.
- Add the 2′ x 5/8′ pieces to the top of the wrap around and using a corner punch, round the corners.
- Wrap the 1/2′ x 8-1/2′ paper strip to the around the side section of the box.
- Using a 1/8′ Hole punch, bring the top sections together and punch two holes in the top to thread the ribbon through.
- Following the cutting guide, cut the top to form the tag.
- punch a 1/8′ hole in the top and then stamp the Easter sentiment onto the tag.
- Thread the ribbon through the tag and through the box and tie into a bow to finish.
Here is the cutting guide:
Here is a little Easter card made with the stamp of the month for February 2017, and also using the new paper Some Kinda Wonderful.
I hope that you liked this little project 🙂
so till next time.
Keep on creating and bye for now