Hi everyone 🙂
I hope that you like this card. Its quick and easy to make.
This card is made using the Dreamin’ Big paper and the stamp set and Thin Cuts Bundle to match. The Happy Birthday is from the “Hooked on You” stamp set.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card : 5-1/2′ x 4-1/4′ White Value pack X254
Paper: 1′ x 5-1/2′ cut 2 in Dreamin’ Big paper X7218B
Card stock: 1-3/4′ x 5-1/2′ in Poppy X5779
Card stock: 1/4′ x 5-1/2′ cut 2 in Saffron X5778
Card stock: 3/4′ x 3-3/8′ Whisper X5929
Card stock: 1/2′ x 3-1/4′ White Daisy 1385 plus an extra piece for stamping the butterflies on too.
Thin Cut Bundle: Dreamin’ Big Cardmaking Bundle Z3303
Stamp set used: Hooked on You B1535 (Happy Birthday)
- Place the paper to the folded edge of the card.
- Then but ever other piece up against the edge of the last on to form the pattern in the picture.
- Stamp the butterflies and cut them out with the thin cut to match.
- Place them onto the front of the card with 3D foam tape.
- Butt the white and grey pieces together at one end, make sure that there is an equal boarder of the grey around the white.
- Make a cut about 3/8′ up the middle of the level ends (as shown in the picture).
- Then cut on the diagonal from one point to the top of the cut line.
- repeat this step on the other side.
- Then move the white strip up to the other end. This gives you a perfect even boarder around the 3 sides of the banner piece.
- Stamp the Birthday sentiment on to the white piece and place onto the very right hand side of the card as shown.
I hope that you give this card a go. So till next time,
Keep on creating and bye for now 🙂