Hi everyone 🙂
I just thought that I would pop next’s weeks post up now as I’m off on a little cruise with my mum and sister this week…… sunshine, sea and relaxation …I can’t wait 🙂
So here it is. This is a money wallet card that I made in my last card class, and it went down a real treat and it’s very ease to make.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Card Stock: 7, x 8-15/16’ White Daisy 1385
Score on the 8-15/16’ side @ 3’ & 6’
Paper panel: 2-1/2’ x 6-1/2’ Some Kinda Wonderful X7217B
Front panel: 1′ x 5-1/4‘ in White Daisy 1385
Thin Cut: Happy Birthday Z3304
Stamp set: Birthday Sparkles B1537
Ink: Pacifica Z2892
- Burnish and fold all the score lines.
- On the 8-15/16’ side, on the 3rd (2-15/16’ panel), measure in 2’ and make a small mark.
- Turn to the 7’ side on the same panel and measure in 2’, and make a small mark.
- Place this panel into your trimmer, so that both the marks are in the cutting groove, and cut this section away.
- Add adhesive to the opposite end to the cut away section (as shown in the cutting Diagram) and fold up to form a pocket for the money to sit in.
- Attach the paper to the matting panel, and place onto the front of the card.
- Cut out the happy birthday thin cut, and place onto the front of the card.
- Stamp a greeting inside the card.
Here is the scoring and cutting guide.
Just to let you know that all thin cuts and thin cut bundles have 25% off in the month of March only. So jump over to you nearest consultant to have a look and maybe purchase some for your self.
I hope that you like this project and give it a go, so till I come home,
keep on creating and bye for now 🙂