Hi everyone 🙂
I’m back from my little holiday and ready to share with you this card using the Sugar Rush paper and the Sugar Rush- Scrapbooking stamp set.
This makes a great card for a little girl or for someone that loves ice cream.
Here are the measurements and video :
Card: 5-1/2′ x 4-1/4′ White Value Pack X254
Matting panel: 5-1/4′ x 4′ in Whisper card stock X5929
Front right panel: 1-3/4′ x 5′ in Blossom card stock X5787
Front left panel: 2′ x 5′ in Sugar Rush Paper X7215B
Shimmer trim: 5′ piece in Aquar Z3086
Circles cut @ 1-1/4′ (cut 3) and the Cone is 1′ cut from, Cricut Artistry cartridge
Banner matting: 3-1/4′ x 3/4” in Whisper card stock
Banner Front: 3′ x 1/2′ in White Daisy card stock 1385
- Place the shimmer trim onto the paper panel down one side.
- place this panel onto the front of the Whisper panel and but the Blossom panel up against the shimmer trim side.
- Attach this panel to the front of the card.
- stamp the circles Sea Glass ink with the matching stamp and also the cone in Whisper ink (if you do not have a Cricut then you can just cut out around the stamped images) and place onto the Blossom panel.
- Stamp the birthday sentiment in Blossom ink onto the white banner piece and dove tail one end.
- Attach to the banner matting and dove tail the end to match.
- place onto the front over the bottom of the cone to finish using 3 D fome tape.
I hope that you like this card
so till next time
keep on creating and bye for now 🙂