Hi everyone 🙂
Here is a very quick card using the Hooked on You stamp set .
We don’t seem to make enough male cards, so every chance I get I’m going to make as many as possible to share with you all.
Card use: White Value Pack X254
Paper used: WaterColour Paper Z3146
The Happy Birthday Thin Cut is cut from White Glitter paper Z3237
Brush used: Waterbrush Small Round Z3224
Stamp set: Hooked on You B1535
Shimmer Brush: Clear Z3293
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
standard card 5-1/2′ x 4-1/4′
Crystal Blue: 5-1/4′ x 4′ and 2-7/8′ x 2-3/8′
Sapphire: 5-1/8′ x 3-7/8‘ and 2-3/4′ x 2-1/4′
Watercolour paper: 2-1/2′ x 2′
White Glitter paper: 1-1/4′ x 5-1/2′
- Fold and burnish the card using a bone folder.
- Stamp the fish onto the Watercolour paper using Archival ink.
- Before you open your ink pad. Squeeze the ink pad together so the some of the ink transfers to the lid.
- Using the small Water Brush and the Cocoa ink, colour in the top and bottom of the fish, leaving a strip in the middle for the Blossom ink.
- Gently add the Sapphire ink to the water areas around the fish making some areas dark and some light. Place aside to dry.
- Layer up the two back layers and attach to the front of the card.
- Layer Up the two small rectangle pieces and attach the fish piece to the front.
- Attach this piece to the middle front of the card using 3D foam tape.
- Cut the Happy Birthday from the White Glitter Paper and attach to the top and bottom of the card as shown.
- Using the Clear Shimmer Brush, gently go over the fish and the water to add a lovely shimmer affect when the card is moved into the light.
I hope that you enjoy this card and give it a go.
and if there is any thing that you would like from the Seasonal Expressions Book now is the time to place an order as this book finishes on the 30th of April. So get in quickly for those last minute buys.
So till next time,
Keep on creating and bye for now 🙂