Hi everyone 🙂
I found this little gem on Pinterest and thought that it would look good made with this Live Beautifully paper, and stamp set to match.
It is all so National Scrapbooking Month, and this is the Live Beautifully paper and Live Beautifully Stamp set to match
Live Beautifully Paper Packet
16 paper sheets; 2 each of 6 double-sided designs and 2 each of 2 single-sided gold foil designs.
Live Beautifully Stamp Set
D-size stamp set with sentiments, titles, and floral images that coordinate perfectly with Live Beautifully paper packet.
Live Beautifully D-ring Album Bundle
Includes the Cut Above® Layout Kit—Live Beautifully (five 2-page layouts with six 12″ × 12″ Memory Protectors™), My Legacy™ D-ring Album—Grey, Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen, and Tombow®Permanent Adhesive. Available at a 20% discount!
Live Beautifully Post-Bound Album Bundle
Includes the Cut Above® Layout Kit—Live Beautifully (five 2-page layouts with six 12″ × 12″ Memory Protectors™), My Legacy™ Post-bound Album—Black, Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen, and Tombow® Permanent Adhesive. Available at a 20% discount!
Cut Above® Layout Kit — Live Beautifully
Includes materials for creating five 2-page layouts, and six 12″ × 12″ Memory Protectors™.
All of these are fantastic buy, the papers for the traditional scrapbooker or card maker and the Cut Above Layout pages for someone who wants an album to look beautiful but be made super quick, then this is the pack for you.
Here is the card again in some of the different papers and using the Short & Sweet stamp set (Happy Mother’s Day) sentement.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Diamond Centre Fold Card
Card stock: 12’ x 4’ in White Daisy
Score on the 12’ side @ 2’ & 4’ Make a mark @ 6’
Turn to the other end and repeat step.*
For triangle panels: Cut 3 squares @ 2-1/2’ x 2-1/2’ in a contrasting colour paper
Side panel matting: Cut 2 @ 3-3/4’ x 1-3/4’ Pomegranate card stock
Front side panels: cut 2@ 3-1/2’ x 1-1/2’ Rose- Live Beautifully paper
Diamond matting panel: 2-5/8’ x 2-5/8’ in Pomegranate
Diamond front panel: 2-3/8’ x 2-3/8’ in White Daisy
Extra whit c/s for stamping on: 2-3/4′ x 6′
Stamp sets: Live Beautifully CC1212C, Short & Sweet A1189
- Taking a ruler and a scoring tool. Score a line from the top of the 2′ score line to the bottom 6’ mark (as shown in the scoring diagram) so that it crosses over the 4′ score line.
- Score a line from the bottom of the 2′ score line up to the top 6’ mark (as shown in the scoring diagram) so that it crosses over the 4′ score line making an X on the 4′ score line.
- Turn to the other end and repeat steps 1 & 2 on this end. This will give you a diamond in the middle of the card.
- Fold and burnish all the score lines.
- Taking one of the 2-1/2’ Cut it on the diagonal, point to point. To form two triangles.
- Place these triangles into the triangle places on the card.
- Take the other two 2-1/2’ squares and cut then on the diagonal, point to point, and then cut each triangles into two smaller triangles. Please follow the cutting diagram.
- Place these smaller triangles in to the triangle shapes on the card.
- Place the diamond square into the middle diamond space. Then place the white square on top.
- Layer up the two side panels and place onto the ends of the card (as shown).
- Stamp one of the large flowers from the stamp set in pomegranate ink and then rock and roll the edge of the flower in the Raspberry ink and stamp on to one end of the extra white piece of card stock. Then fussy cut it out.
- Taking the two leaves joined together, stamp three of them in New England Ivy. Then fussy cut out them out.
- Stamp the sentiment on to the bottom of the Diamond in Pomegranate ink.
- Place the leaves onto the back of the flower and place 3D foam tape to the back of the flower.
- Place the flower onto the front of the card.
- Add some sparkle to the flower with the Clear Shimmer Brush.
*by turning the card stock to the other end. This will ensure that the Diamond in the middle will be square.
Card from Pinterest.
Here is the scoring diagram:
This is not a hard card to make but it does look great for the person receiving it.
so till next time,
keep on creating and bye for now