Hi everyone 🙂
So here is my version of the card made by Jennifer Smith, and here is the link to here site if you would like to see the original, createbyjennifer.blog.ca
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Value Pack X254 Card: 5-1/2′ x 4-1/4′
Black 1386 Matting: 5-1/4′ x 4′
White Daisy 1358 front panels: 5′ x 3-3/4′ cut 2
Basic Circle Thin Cuts Z3318: 2-1/2′ & 1′ circles
- Taking one of the white Daisy pieces. Place the 2-1/2′ circle onto the bottom right hand corner and the 1′ circle onto the left hand top corner of the front panel (as shown) and run through your big shot or cuttle bug.
- Place this panel over the top of the other White Daisy panel and using a dauber and Willow ink, gently rub the colour across the bottom section of the circle cut away.
- Repeat this step with the Saffron and Lagoon ink as well.
- Add some Saffron and Lagoon ink to the 1′ circle cut away, as well.
- Remove the top panel and using Black ink, stamp the Palm tree onto the larger coloured circle.
- stamp the waves on, so that its just blends in with the trees, as shown in the picture.
- Stamp the birds onto the 1′ coloured circle and also stamp a birthday sentiment on as well, as shown in picture.
- Adhere this panel to the Black matting panel.
- Using a ruler and journaling pen. Rule a 1/8′ boarder on the 4 sides of the white panel, as shown in the picture.
- Adhere to the front of the card.
I hope you liked my version of Jennifer’s card, and give it a go.
So till next time,
keep on creating and bye for now 🙂