Hi everyone 🙂
I’m sorry its been so long since my last post, but sometimes life just seems to get in the way.
Stamp set and Thin Cut: Jack (card making) C1678
I have used the ShinHan Markers to colour in the Clear Sparkles Z3274 to match the coloured card stock.
So here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Taking a 12′ x 12′ piece of Black card stock, place this into your trimmer @ 4′ and cut. Place the 4′ x 12′ piece back into your trimmer on the 12′ side @ 11′ and cut. Score this piece on the 11′ side @ 5-1/2′. Card 1
Place the 8′ x 12′ piece in to your trimmer on the 12′ side @ 5-1/2′ and cut. push the next piece in to the 5-1/2′ mark and cut. Taking one piece and placing into your trimmer on the 8′ side score @ 4′. Repeat this step on the other piece to give you 2 cards. Cards 2 & 3
Jack paper: 4′ x 4′
Jack paper: 2-5/8′ x 2′
Black card stock: 3-1/4′ x 2′
Coloured card stock: 3-3/4′ x 2-1/2′
White Daisy card stock: 3-3/4′ x 5-1/4′
Whisper card stock for stamping the bear: 2′ x 3′
White Daisy card stock inside panel: 3/4′ x 3′
Silver Glitter Paper: 1/4′ x 12′
Clear Sparkles: 3 Plus a ShinHan marker to match the colour of your card stock.
- Fold and burnish the card.
- Place one of the 4′ side into your trimmer @ 3′ and make a mark.Twist this down so that the mark is in the groove and the point on the other side is lined up in the groove as well and cut this small triangle away.
- Adhere this to the bottom of the card, as shown in the picture.
- Adhere the Silver Glitter strip across the slope and cut to fit.
- Taking the smaller piece of Jack paper. Place it into your trimmer on the 2-5/8′ side @ 2-1/8′ mark, and make a mark at this point.Twist this down so that the mark is in the groove and the point on the other side is lined up in the groove as well and cut this small triangle away.
- Adhere this piece to the small Black panel and add the Silver Glitter strip across the slope. Cut to fit this piece.
- Adhere this panel to the coloured card stock, and attach to the front of the card with 3D foam tape so that the Glitter paper lines up with the card glitter paper.
- Stamp the Bear onto the W.hisper card stock in Slate ink, and cut out with the thin cut to match. On a scrap piece left over stamp the bears muzzle again, and fussy cut out around it. Adhere this to the bears face with 3D foam tape.
- Stamp the banner onto the White Daisy card stock in Slate ink’ Colour in the bear paws with Whisper ink, using a Blending Pen.
- Attach the Bear and the Banner with 3D foam tape to the front panel.
- Colour in the 3 Clear Sparkle, in the same colour as the paper and attach them to the top right hand corner of the card.
- Place the White Daisy panel on the inside of the card to finish.
I hope that you like this card, so till next time.
Keep on creating and bye for now 🙂