Hi everyone 🙂
I would like to let you all know that I have some card kits up for sale for this month.
There are five projects to be made. Plus every kit will be stamped and any thin cuts, will be cut out for you as well. You will also receive a guide on how to put everything together, plus all the bling and ribbon or twine.
Some colours may very in each kit as I will have used a whole suite of fundamentals paper to complete some of the cards or boxes, and sometimes if it is a 12′ x 12′ project it will come with the one of the score lines aread in place so that it will fit into the parcel pouch.
You will find the link up at the top of my blog if you are interested, ‘Shop with Me’.
And I’m very sorry but I only send to Australia and New Zealand, at the moment.
Just to let you all know that the Seasonal Expressions 2 is about to finish on the 31st of August, so if there is anything you would like to purchase feel free to go to my online shop to place your orders and have then shipped straight to you.
So on to this weeks card 🙂
So this card fits my crafting need quite well.
Here are the measurements , instructions and the video:
Candy Strip Star Card
Card: 5-1/2’ x 4-1/4’ Value pack X254
Base panel: 4’ x 5-1/4’ White Daisy 1385
Front panel: 4-3/4’ x 3-1/2’ White Daisy 1385
Card stock strips: 1/2′ x 12’ White Daisy cut 3
Silver Glitter paper Z3239: 1-3/4’ x 1-3/4’
Stamp set: Merry Christmas (a sneak peak from the New Holiday Expressions)
- Taking the front panel 4-3/4′ x 3-1/2′, place the 2-1/2’ star onto the front 1/2′ from the top and 1/2’ in from both sides and cut.
- Cut out the 1-1/2’ star in silver Glitter paper and place to one side for later on.
- Add adhesive all over the base panel and place onto your versa mat with the adhesive side up, so that one corner is on one of the diagonal lines, as shown.
- Starting with a coloured strip, place it on to the base panel (following the diagonal line)
- Then but a white strip up next to the coloured strip, as shown.
- Repeat this step with the remaining strips and using some scissors, trim the overhang off and using these to cover the rest of the panel and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas on to the front panel in either Ruby or Willow.
- Using 3D foam dots. Centre and attach the front panel on top of the striped panel.
- Add the Silver Glitter star inside the larger star with 3D foam Dots.
I hope that you like this card and give it a go.
So till next time,
keep on creating and bye for now 🙂
Colleen V xx