Hi Crafty friends 🙂
The paper for this month is Jack,
so here ismy version of the card that I found on Pinterest, made by Angelina Clark, of intatwyneddesigns.co.uk
I just love this bear and all the little bits that come with him.
So here are the measurements, instructions and Video:
Card Base: 4’ x 11’ Black 1386
Score on the 11’ side @ 1/2′, 2’, 4’ & 5-1/2’
Card Base Front Panel: 5-1/2’ x 2-3/4’ Sweet Leaf X5980
Score on the 5-1/2’ side @ 1/2′ & 2’
Matting Panels: 5-1/4’ x 3-3/4’ Sweet Leaf, cut 2
Front Matting Panel: 5’ x 3-1/2’ Jack B&T paper X7222B
Back Matting Panel: 5’ x 3-1/2’ White Daisy 1385
Front Panel Matting: 3-1/4’ x 2-1/2’ Black
Front Panel: 3’ x 2-1/4’ Jack B&T paper
Strip: 1/2’ x 4’ Sweet Leaf
Panel for Bear stamp: 3’ x 2’ Pewter X5954
- Burnish and fold all the score lines
- Adhere the two Sweet Leaf panels to the front and back of the 5-1/2’ sections of the card base.
- Onto the front Sweet Leaf panel, place the Jack B&T paper, and place the White Daisy onto the back Sweet Leaf panel of the card.
- Add adhesive to the 1/2′ section on the card and folding over the 1/2′ and 1-1/2’ sections and place it on to the front of the card so that when you open it up it form a box section.
- Add the 1/2′ Sweet Leaf strip in the middle of the front of the box section, as shown in the picture.
- On the Sweet Leaf front panel, stamp the ‘Happy Birthday to you’ on to the section just under the 1/2’ score line in Black ink.
- On the card base front panel, place the Black and the Jack B&T paper, as shown.
- Add adhesive to this panel on the bottom section and 1’ up, and also onto the 1/2′ section and attach to the middle front section of the card, as shown.
- Stamp the bear onto the whisper card stock in Slate ink and cut him out with the thin cut to match.
- Stamp out the bear hugs and an extra muzzle. Cut the bear hugs out with the thin cut to match and fussy cut the extra muzzle out.
- Add 3D foam tape to the muzzle and the banner and add to the front of the bear.
- Attach the bear to the front of the card and add 2 Black gems to the 1/2′ Sweet Leaf strip on either side of the bear.
I hope that you like this card and give it a go.
So till next time,
keep on creating and bye for now 😉
Colleen V xx