Hi crafty friends 🙂
The paper for this Month is “Beary Christmas” so most of the projects and cards will feature this paper.
I just love this card that I found on Pinterest made by Michele Rowley. It’s such a great way to use the Cut Above -Tag Kit, Merry Everything.
There are 10 in the pack for $12 Au, 5 Gold striped and 5 Silver dots plus 10 pieces of twine, 10 white circles, 5 Gold Glitter Bows and 5 Silver Glitter Bows.
The only thing extra is the 2-1/2′ Poppy Basic thin cut circle.
Here are the 4 small stamps from page 9 of the Holiday Expressions catalogue. And they are all $4.50 each so you can choose just one or you can have all of them. What a bargain!!!
So here are the measurements, instructions and video:
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254: 5-1/2′ x 4-1/4′
Beary Christmas paper X7225B: 5-1/2′ x 2-1/2
Poppy Card Stock X5963: 5-1/2′ x 1′
New England Ivy Card Stock X5959: 4-1/4′ x 1/2′
1 Tag, Bow, Twine and 2′ white circle from the Cut Above- Tag Kit Merry Everything Z4049, in Silver Or Gold.
Poppy Card stock X5963: 2-3/4′ x 2-3/4′ (cut the circle from this piece)
Basic Thin Cut Circle Z3318 2-1/2′ cut 1
Three Bitty Sparkles Z1263
- Adhere the Beary Christmas paper to the right hand side of the card.
- Adhere the Poppy strip to the folded side and then the foil strip.
- Cut a dove tail into one end of the New England Ivy. Place it at the top, over the join between the paper and the foil.
- Stamp the greeting onto the white circle and adhere it to the Poppy circle.
- adhere these to the Tag front.
- Fold the Twine in half. Thread the looped end through the hole on top of the tag and then bring the two ends back through the twine looped end.
- place 3D foam dots onto the back of the tag and place it onto the front of the card so that it is centered over the New England Ivy piece.
- Place the two tails of the tag onto the inside of the card and stick down with some sticky tape. Trim of the excess twine.
- Adhere the Bow to the top of the circles and add some Bitty Sparkles to finish.
I hope that you liked this card and give it a go,
so till next time.
Keep on creating and Bye for now 🙂
Colleen V XXXX