Hi crafty friends 🙂
This was a beautiful gift that I received from my lovely friend Rhonda Foster for Christmas. I just loved the presentation and of course the chocolate were my favourites too…..yummmmm
Bashful card stock : 10-1/2′ x 5′ cut 2 light side
Score on the 10-1/2′ side @ 2-1/4′ & 9-1/2‘ (or score one end @ 2-1/4′ and the other end @ 1′)
Charcoal card stock panel: 6′ x 4′ dark side
Bashful card stock strip: 6′ x 1′ dark side
Basic fundamental paper strip: 6′ x 1-1/2′ light side
Bashful Glitter paper: 4′ x 3/4′
Heart Boarder Thin Cut (the overlay one)
White Daisy Banner piece: 2′ x 1′
28′ piece of Ribbon from the Basic Fundamental collection
Stamp set: Happy Birthday M1186
Cricut Flowers in Bashful card stock: Small @ 1-1/2′, Medium @ 2′ & Large @ 2-1/2′ from the Artiste cartridge, page 54, accent 3, shift
Leaves in Fern card stock: @ 2-3/4′, Flower Market Cartridge, page 49 Shift, Ponsetta
Gold Glitter paper flower centre: cut one circle @ 3/4′, Artistry, page 43
- Fold and Burnish all the score lines.
- Add adhesive to one of the 2-1/4′ ends and place on top of the other one.
- Adhere the two 1′ sections down to the inside of the wrap.
- Adhere the ribbon to the front of the wrap, leaving a 5′ overhang at the top for tying the bow with.
- Layer up the Bashful card stock (dark side) and the Fundamental paper on top of the Charcoal card stock, as shown in the picture.
- Lay the Heart overlay Thin Cut on top of the bashful glitter paper (make sure that you have a full heart on either end) then run it through the big shot. Trim of any excess on the heart ends and adhere to the front of the panel about 3-3/4′ up from the bottom.
- Stamp the sentiment off to left hand side on the piece of white daisy in charcoal ink and cut a banner in to the right hand side. Adhere a 1/4′ up from the bottom of the panel on to the left hand side.
- Adhere this panel to the front of the wrap over the top of the ribbon.
- Taking your bone folder. Gently curl he edges of all the flowers and adhere them together.
- Adhere the leaves to the front right hand top side and adhere the flowers on top. Adhere the Gold Glitter circle to the middle of the flower.
- Place your chocolates inside and bringing the ribbon up the back, tie a bow to finish.
So till next time…
Keep on creating and bye for now 🙂
Colleen V xxxxxx