Hi my crafty friends 🙂
I found this lovely card on Pinterest and thought that I would share it with you made with CTMH products.
The original card was made by Jeanie Stark, juststampin.com.
The ladies loved making this card in my class.
We made it in Pixie and White Daisy card stock using Pixie & Blossom ink as well as Sweet Leaf ink and the Bashful Shimmer Brush.
Here are the measurements, instructions and video:
Beautiful You, Rose Embossed, Window Card
White Card 1385: 5-1/2’ x 4-1/4’
CanaryX5982 Card Front: 5-1/2’ x 5’
Score on the 5’ side @ 3/4′
Canary X5982 Square: 3-1/4’ x 3-1/4’
White Daisy Square: 3’ x 3’
Thin Cuts: 2-1/2’ Basic Circle Z3318
Embossing Folder: Rose Z3343
White Daisy piece for stamping: 6’ x 4’
Shimmer Brush: Gold Z3316
- Score the Canary front panel.
- Place the 2-1/2’ circle thin cut 1’ down from the top and about 3/4′ in on each side (make sure that the score line is on the left hand side).
- Run this through the Big Shot.
- Place this panel into the Rose Embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- Gently fold the score line and add adhesive to the 3/4’ section and adhere this to the open side of the card on the left hand side.
- Using the large flower. Stamp the first and second stamps from the Beautiful You stamp set. Stamp the solid one in Lemon ink and the overlay in Canary ink onto the piece of white card stock.
- Stamp the leaves twice in Sweet Leaf ink then fussy cut them all out.
- Emboss the White Daisy Square with the Rose folder.
- Adhere the two squares together and adhere these to the right hand side section of the card.
- Adhere the leaves to the squares, in opposite corners with the stalks facing into the middle.
- Then fold the card front over so that you can see the leaves and adhere the flower with 3D foam dots in the middle of the cut out circle covering the leaves.
- Stamp the Birthday Wishes in Canary ink underneath the squares.
- Using the Gold Shimmer Brush, colour in the darker overlay stamp section on the flower to give it a bit of sparkle.
I hope that you like my version of this card and give it a go.
So till next time …..
Keep on creating and bye for now 🙂
Colleen V xxxx