Hi crafty friends 🙂
I just love this beautiful little stamp: Delicate Flowers M1178
There are so many different ways to use this one, like filling a whole page or just a side strip or the front of a card like the one we are making today. You can colour then in or leave them plain the choice is yours.
Delicate Flower & Number Thin Cut Card
Card: 5-1/2’ x 4-1/4’
Black 1386 Matting panel: 4’ x 5-1/4’
Lagoon X5968 matting panel: 3-5/8’ x 4-7/8’
White Daisy 1385 Front: 3-1/2’ x 4-3/4’
White Daisy 1385 piece: 1-1/4’ x 1-1/4’
Lagoon & Gold Ribbon Z3362: 5’ piece
Lagoon & Gold Ribbon Z3362 Bow piece: 8’ piece
Delicate flower stamp M1178 , Short & Sweet A1189
Glue dots Z341 and 3D foam dots Z3342
1’ & 1-1/2’ Ovals Thin Cuts Z3328
- Stamp the delicate flower stamp all over the White Daisy front panel.
- Attach the 5’ ribbon on to the bottom of the stamped panel 3/4’ up from the bottom.
- Taking the Black and the Lagoon matting panel pieces, choose which No. or Letters you would like to cut out, place them onto the middle of the two panels and cut them out (as these two panels will be covered up by the front panel (you will not see the cut out sections), also cut out the 1-1/2’ oval from the Lagoon panel.
- Adhere the black matting to the front of the card.
- Adhere the Lagoon to the card and run the Gold Shimmer Brush around the 4 edges to add a bit of sparkle.
- Adhere the front stamped panel to the card.
- Adhere the Black No. or letters to the front of the card and then using 3D foam dots (cut in half) offset the Lagoon No. or Letters so that you can see some of the black like a shadow behind the No. or Letters.
- Brush the Gold Shimmer Brush over the numbers or Letters to give them a shimmery look.
- Taking the 8’ piece of ribbon and tie into a bow and trim the ends.
- Using a glue dot adhere the bow to the ribbon on the left hand side.
- Stamp the happy Birthday on to the 1’
- Cover the 1-1/2’ oval with the Gold Shimmer Brush and adhere to the right on top of the ribbon with 3D foam tape.
- Adhere the 1’ oval on top as shown in the picture.
I hope that you like this card and give it a go.
So till next time…
Keep on creating and bye for now 🙂
Colleen V xxxxxx