Hi Crafty friends:)
When I saw this Card on Pinterest, I thought that it would wonderful in the new Bashful card stock and Bashful Glitter paper. I also thought that the “National Stamp Month” Stamp set would look great on this card, but I only wanted the flowers and not the words. So I have cut the flowers away from the words to give me more versatility with this stamp set.
So here is the measurements, instructions and video:
Circle Frame, Flower, Scallop edge Card
Card Base: 4’ x 11’ White Daisy 1385
Score on the 11’ side @ 5-1/2’
Front panel: 5-1/2’ x 3’ White Daisy 1385
Side panel: 5-1/2’ x 1’ Bashful X5941
Glitter paper for Scallop Thin Cut: 5-3/4’ x 3/8’ Bashful Glitter Paper Z3360
Square for the Frame: 2-1/4’ x 2-1/4’ White Daisy 1385
Plus extra white for a layer of flowers: 2’ x 3’
Circle used: 2’ & 1-1/2’ to form the frame. Basic Circle Thin Cuts Z3318
- Stamp a cluster of flowers onto the lower front of the White Daisy front panel and also onto the extra white square and colour in with ShinHan Markers.
- Layer the 2’ & 1-1/2’ circles together, and keep in place with some washi tape.
- Cut out the frame from the 2-1/4’ White Daisy square and the scallop Thin Cut from the Bashful Glitter paper.
- Adhere the 1’ Bashful strip onto the left hand side of the front of the card.
- Place the Scallop thin cut on top of the Bashful strip on the right hand side, as shown.
- Using 3D foam dots. Adhere the front panel to the front of the card.
- Place 3D foam dots onto the back of the frame and place on top of the flower cluster.
- Stamp the sentiment into the centre of the circle.
- Fussy cut out around the extra flowers and place onto the bottom of the frame to finish.
The stamp set that I have used is “From the Heart” CC1228, for the National Stamp Month. I have cut the flowers away from the words to give me the flower clusters.
Idea from Pinterest
The original card made by Cornelia Jenssen.
I hope that you like this card, and give it a go.
So till next time,
keep on creating and bye for now 🙂
Colleen V xxx